Below you will find a list of medical devices we are reviewing for possible lawsuits. Victim’s who were surgically implanted with any of these medical devices should contact attorney David Slepkow at the phone number on this site. Calls will be accepted 24 hours a day. It is never too early or late to call. We help hernia mesh victims get justice, compensation and accountability on behalf of defective hernia mesh. A hernia mesh lawyer will help aggrieved hernia mesh victims hold corporate entities liable if they manufactured defective medical device products.
Hernia mesh devices that we are reviewing for Hernia Mesh victims
- Parietex Composite Ventral Patch,
- Parietex ProGrip Self-Fixating Mesh
- Parietex Optimized Composite Mesh
- Parietex Plug and Patch System
- Parietex Composite Open Skirt (PCO OS) Mesh
- Parietex Optimized Open Skirt Mesh
- Parietex Composite Parastomal (PCO PM) Mesh
- Parietex Composite Hiatal Mesh (PCO 2H)
- Parietex Hydrophilic Anatomical Mesh
- Parietex Folding Mesh
- Parietex Flat Sheet Mesh
- Parietex Lightweight Monofilament Mesh
- C-Qur Mosaic
- C-Qur Edge
- C-Qur TacShield
- C-Qur Lite Mesh V-Patch
- C-Qur Mesh V-Patch
- C-Qur (entire line except for C-Qur FX & C-Qur CentriFX)
- Composix EX
- 3D Max
- Perfix Plug
- Composix Kugel
- Ventrio ST
- Sepramesh IP Composite
- Ventralex ST
You may be eligible to file a hernia mesh lawsuit if you have been harmed by this type of medical device set forth above. You may also be eligible to be a member of a class action or file a lawsuit based on other types of defective or unsafe hernia mesh medical devices or patches.
You have questions about defective hernia mesh, we have answers! Many people across the United States are wondering how do they get answers to the following questions (FAQS):
- How do I find out what type of hernia mesh device was surgically implanted into my body.
- What brands and types of hernia mesh medical devices are there currently class actions, multi district litigation (MDL) or individual lawsuits pending to obtain compensation and damages?
- Which hernia mesh products have been recalled or removed from the market because of allegations that they are unsafe.
- How do I file a hernia mesh lawsuit seeking compensation for my hernia mesh complications?
- Is there such a thing as an average settlement for hernia mesh claims?
- What do I need to know before I file a hernia mesh lawsuit?
- Can I file an individual lawsuit or must I be part of a class action?
- In 2017, what is the current status of the hernia mesh lawsuits and class actions?
- Can victims in Canada (Canadian Citizens) pursue justice in the United States Federal courts to be compensated as a result of defective hernia mesh?
- What are the symptoms, complications and pain and suffering resulting from defective hernia mesh?
- What types of cases are hernia mesh lawyers accepting for individual lawsuits or class action?
- How do I find the best hernia mesh attorney who will help me be compensated for this hernia mesh nightmare?
- How do I find the best hernia mesh law firm to represent me?
This hernia mesh information portal, authored and / or reviewed by a lawyer in the United States) seeks to answer many of the above questions and provide information to victims of defective and unsafe hernia mesh. Below you will find a list of hernia mesh medical devices that we are reviewing for potential lawsuits. You will also find a list of hernia mesh devices that we are currently not reviewing or accepting for potential litigation.
Cases we are not reviewing for hernia mesh victims surgically implanted with the following types of Mesh:
Cases we are not reviewing for hernia mesh victims:
- 3D Max-Lite
- Composix L/P
- Dual Mesh
“Based on FDA’s analysis of medical device adverse event reports and of peer-reviewed, scientific literature, the most common adverse events for all surgical repair of hernias—with or without mesh—are pain, infection, hernia recurrence, scar-like tissue that sticks tissues together (adhesion), blockage of the large or small intestine (obstruction), bleeding, abnormal connection between organs, vessels, or intestines (fistula), fluid build-up at the surgical site (seroma), and a hole in neighboring tissues or organs (perforation).”FDA
“The most common adverse events following hernia repair with mesh are pain, infection, hernia recurrence, adhesion, and bowel obstruction. Some other potential adverse events that can occur following hernia repair with mesh are mesh migration and mesh shrinkage (contraction).” https://www.fda.gov/MedicalDevices/ProductsandMedicalProcedures/ImplantsandProsthetics/HerniaSurgicalMesh/default.htm
Ethicon Psyiomesh™ individual lawsuit update:
(Editor’s hernia mesh product liability litigation note | update 6/2/17 : The Panel on Multi District Litigation ordered that “IT IS THEREFORE ORDERED that the actions listed on Schedule A and pending outside the Northern District of Georgia are transferred to the Northern District of Georgia and, with the consent of that court, assigned to the Honorable Richard W. Story for coordinated or consolidated pretrial proceedings. Transfer order)