Bard Ventralex Lawsuit. Many victims who were implanted by surgeons with Ventralex Hernia mesh medical devices are now pursuing mesh lawsuits against Bard and Bard’s subsidiary Davol. Ventralex mesh is a patch composed of polyproplene. There is no Ventralex mesh class action. However, there is currently no Ventralex mesh recall by the FDA. Mesh update 2019: There is a Bard / Davol multidistrict litigation, including Ventralex mesh, which is underway in Federal Court in the Southern District of Ohio. This consolidated hernia mesh lawsuit is for all victims who have Bard mesh made of polyproplene. There are also many Ventralex lawsuits pending in Rhode Island Sate Courts, at this time. Will there be Ventralex lawsuit settlements 2019?
It strains credulity to believe that Bard and its subsidiary Davol Inc. continue, to this day, to manufacture and market Ventralex hernia mesh patches. Say it ain’t so Bard / Davol ! Bard is facing hernia mesh lawsuits as a result of its allegedly defective hernia mesh patch medical device, Ventralex. The hernia mesh litigation seeks damages against Bard and of course its subsidiary, Davol Inc. If you are seeking a hernia mesh lawyer to pursue a Ventralex mesh lawsuit or a ventralex st mesh lawsuit contact a top Ventralex mesh law firm. It is crucial that victims do not delay filing a hernia mesh lawsuit or they may miss a deadline / hernia mesh statute of limitations. If a hernia mesh lawsuit is filed too late then the manufacturers’s hernia mesh law firm will seek to dismiss the mesh lawsuit on the grounds of the mesh statute of limitations.
Where are Ventralex mesh lawsuits being filed?
- Many Ventralex hernia mesh lawsuits are being pursued in Rhode Island State Courts. Victims who may have missed a Ventralex hernia mesh statute of limitations may be enjoying a nearly endless statute of limitations if a Bard surgical mesh case is filed in RI State Court. Other victims are taking advantage of 12 percent interest on Rhode Island Bard Judgments, going back to the date of the injury.
- Other Ventralex mesh lawsuits have been filed in various Federal Courts across the county. “According to the April 10th filing, there are currently more than 50 hernia mesh lawsuits pending against C.R. Bard and Davol in federal courts around the country, all of which involve injuries allegedly related to the companies’ polypropylene implants, including the Ventralex and Perfix products. Plaintiffs similarly allege that the devices were defectively designed and caused them to experience debilitating complications and adverse reactions…A motion has been filed with the U.S. Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation that seeks centralization of all federally-filed hernia mesh lawsuits involving propylene devices manufactured by C.R. Bard, Inc. and its Davol, Inc. subsidiary. (IN RE: Davol, Inc./C.R. Bard, Inc., Polypropylene Hernia Mesh Products Liability Litigation, MDL No. 2846)” PR NewsWire
- In the proposed Bard Multidistrict litigation, the hernia mesh defense law firms are requesting that the cases be consolidated in Federal Court in New York or New Jersey.
- Many Ventralex lawsuits have in all likilhood been filed in various State Courts across the Country.
Despite the known dangers of polypropylene mesh and the fact that Bard is facing thousands of lawsuits as a result of different types of polypropylene mesh, Ventralex mesh is still being implanted in victims by surgeons! Ventralex is a polypropylene hernia mesh patch. Not surprisingly, Bard’s transvaginal mesh and bladder sling products also are made using polypropylene mesh. Bard and its subsidiary Davol ignore and overlook the dangers and risks of polypropylene mesh. It is important to note that there is no Ventralex mesh class action nor has there been a Ventralex recall by the FDA. There has also been no widespread or global Ventralex hernia mesh lawsuit settlement. Will there be a hernia mesh recall related to ventralex in 2018? Victims should always be searching to learn about whether there has been a hernia mesh recall of the particular surgical mesh implanted in their body.
Ventralex hernia patch lawsuit 2017 and Bard / Davol Ventralex hernia patch lawsuits 2018
According to Bard Davol Inc.’s website “The Ventralex™ Hernia Patch is a self-expanding polypropylene and ePTFE patch that allows for an intraabdominal, tension-free repair. This technique is designed to eliminate the lateral dissection typically required for preperitoneal placement, which may help minimize post op pain. Deep placement of the prosthetic also allows for a strong repair and less chance of recurrence.” Davol company propogandaC.R. BARD, INC. of 100 Sockanossett Crossroad, Cranston Rhode Island submitted an FDA 510(k) Premarket Notification on 05/28/2002.
In 2002, the FDA approved Bard’s application clearing Ventralex to be sold in United States markets. The controversial 510k process utilized by Bard allowed Bard / Davol to fast track Ventralex without human testing.
Here is the applicable information concerning BARD’s VENTRALEX HERNIA PATCH 510k application:
|Device Classification Name||Mesh, Surgical, Polymeric|
|Device Name||BARD VENTRALEX HERNIA PATCH, MODELS 0010302, 0010301|
|Applicant Contact||Brain A Kanerviko|
|Correspondent Contact||Brain A Kanerviko|
|Classification Product Code||
|Decision||Substantially Equivalent (SESE)|
|Regulation Medical Specialty||General & Plastic Surgery|
|510k Review Panel||General & Plastic Surgery|
|Reviewed By Third Party||No|
List of all 510(k)applications submitted by Bard / Davol
FDA 510(k) Applications Submitted by C.R. Bard, Inc.Scholarly articles on mesh:
Can infected composite mesh be salvaged?
Has Bard settled ventalex mesh cases in the past?
This is not Bards first rodeo, by any means, as far as mesh medical device litigation settlement is concerned.
Bard settles vaginal mesh claims:
“Bard has agreed to settle almost 3,000 vaginal mesh lawsuits filed against the medical device manufacturer by women who claim the transvaginal mesh systems caused them to suffer perforation in their pelvic floor as well as sustaining other damages to the tissue surrounding the mesh. Although one woman won a $2 million vaginal mesh verdict in 2014, it is expected that the majority of plaintiffs represented in these transvaginal mesh lawsuits will take the proposed Bard settlements rather than continue with further litigation.” Top Class actions
Bard settles Kugel hernia mesh causes of action
““C.R. Bard has reportedly reached an agreement to settle Kugel hernia mesh lawsuits brought by about 2,600 people who experienced severe internal injuries caused by problems with their hernia repair patches, with in an average payout of about $70,000 for each plaintiff. However, the settlement still leaves around 1,000 claims unresolved….” Id. These settlements were negotiated by top hernia mesh product liability attorneys. The Kugel hernia mesh multi district litigation has been dismantled and cases are still pending in State and federal Courts. About lawsuits
Will there be a Hernia mesh settlement 2017 and mesh settlement 2018?
Hernia mesh victims including Bard Ventralex hernia patch victims are desperately searching google for information concerning: “Hernia mesh settlement 2017.” Victims are also searching for information about the following:
- hernia mesh lawsuit settlement amounts 2018
- hernia mesh lawsuit 2018
- abdominal hernia mesh lawsuit
- surgical mesh
- lawsuit settlements- average settlement for hernia mesh
- hernia mesh lawsuit settlement
- amounts 2018 hernia mesh settlement
- average hernia mesh settlement 2018
- hernia mesh problems years later
- hernia mesh failure symptoms
What hernia mesh cases are we reviewing for hernia mesh lawsuit against Bard Davol Inc in 2017 and 2018?
We are reviewing the following types of hernia mesh manufactured by Bard and its subsidiary Davol for potential hernia mesh lawsuits:
Victims seeking Ventralex Mesh lawsuit info
Ventralex mesh victims are searching google for the following information about filing a hernia mesh lawsuit:
Scientific Articles on ventralex mesh
Dec 2010: Can Infected Composite Mesh Be Salvaged?
Ventralex mesh : Bard Hernia Mesh Lawsuit
Please contact us to consult with Attorney David Slepkow about a Ventralex hernia mesh lawsuit. We will review your Ventralex hernia mesh claim and help you get started to obtain justice and compensation for your injuries and complications. We do not review cases for class actions. Class actions marginalize victims and do not give them justice or their day in court. All Ventralex mesh cases are reviewed by hernia mesh lawsuit lawyers / attorneys for the suitability of an individual Ventralex lawsuit utilizing a top hernia mesh attorney. If we cannot help you get justice as a result of your ventralex mesh case, we will refer you to a top hernia mesh law firm.There is no cost or expense for a consultation. Ventralex hernia patch lawsuit.